- 3.0 Amp LocoNet command station, booster, and throttle
- Speed control knob and direction switch with brake.
- Color 2.4" LCD display screen
- Large backlit keypad
- Runs up to 20 loco addresses and throttles
- Control lights and sound with 29 functions (F0-F28)
- Integrated USB computer interface
- Simple to set-up with easy to read display
- 13.8 volt output for safe use in N and HO scales
- 2 jump ports let you use DC power packs as additional DCC throttles
- Easy 2 and 4 digit addressing.
- Fully expandable, LocoNet system
- Digitrax "No Worries" warranty
Note: The Zephyr Express is the successor to the previous Zephyr Xtra DCC Starter Set.