Rapido Trains Inc P-S Osgood-Bradley Lightweight 10-Window Coach 3-Pack- Ready to Run
Penn Central #2200, 2209 & 2217 (Jade Green)
Walthers Part # 606-109072, p. 135 Walthers 2013 HO Scale Reference
HO scale, $234.95, sold out at Walthers
Yardmaster's Club Members save 10% off listed price!
Osgood-Bradley's first lightweight cars were delivered to the New York, New
Haven & Hartford, Boston and Maine and Bangor & Aroostook. These cars were
used in both long distance and local service and many lasted to see service
on the Penn Central in the 1970s. Additionally, the Boston and Maine's cars
were sold to the Long Island Railroad where they served in New York City
commuter service into the 1980s.
* US specific model
* Correct body with flush windows
* Fully decorated and assembled with factory-installed grab irons
* Full underbody with all air, steam and electrical lines
* Operating diaphragms with end gates
* 41-E trucks with metal wheelsets
* Full interior detail including bulkhead mirrors
* Correct skirts, AC equipment and roof configuration
* Battery-operated interior lighting
* 22" minimum radius
We're sorry; you must have cookies enabled on your browser to shop at Walthers.com
Please adjust your browser settings and reload this page.
Regular hours are Monday-Friday 10-6, Saturday 9-1. Closed Sunday & all major holidays.
Summer hours (Memorial Day - Labor Day) Tues-Fri 11-6, Sat 9-1. Closed Sun, Mon & all major holidays.
5619 West Florist Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53218
- Get directions.