Passenger CarsBased on equipment in service 1968-1995. Powered by a skew-wound motor driving a single helical geared power truck in each unit. Detailed, spring-loaded GE or Westinghouse pantographs per prototypes. Working headlight, Gyra Light, reversing A-end red marker lights, number boards and interior lighting. Real metal finish simulates stainless steel.
Product FeaturesBased on the unique trains as they operated from 1968 to 1995, all-new tooling captures the unique profile of the Coach, Snack Bar Coach and Parlor, and each features a real-metal finish to simulate stainless steel. Powered by a skew-wound motor driving a single helical geared power truck in each unit, the cars will be offered with a dual mode Tsunami® sound and DCC decoder, or as standard DC models.
- Based on Equipment in Service 1968-1995
- All-New Tooling for 3 Prototype Car Styles
- One Helical Geared Power Truck & Skew-Wound High Torque Motor in Each Unit
- Classic Amfleet Phase I Scheme on Standard Edition Cars
- Detailed, Spring-Loaded GE or Westinghouse Pantographs per Prototypes
- Working Headlight, Gyra Light, Reversing A-End Red Marker Lights, Number Boards and Interior Lighting
- Real Metal Finish Simulates Stainless Steel
- Correct A & B End Details
- All Grab Irons Factory Installed
- Factory-Printed Road Numbers
- Prototypically Accurate Window Tinting
- Available with Factory-Installed Tsunami® Sound & DCC
- Proto MAX™ Metal Knuckle Couplers
Special Limited-Time Offer!
DELUXE EDITION PENNSYLVANIA METROLINERS
Nothing moves faster than a Metroliner -- and this limited-edition train will be no exception! Ready for your railroad with dual mode Tsunami sound and DCC control, the four-car set depicts the original test cars delivered with Tuscan stripes and PRR Keystone herald. This scheme was never used in revenue service as the Penn Central merger took place soon after. There's also a set of factory-installed Preiser engineering team figures!
Reserve Today! With a single production run limited to just 350 sets, and available only while supplies last, this one-of-a-kind model is sure to be the crown jewel of your operations of collection.
HO Budd Metroliner PRR Deluxe Edition With Tsunami Sound & DCC
Limited-Run 4-Car Train Set $1,199.92
Includes one each of the following - individual cars not available:
920-14819 Snack Bar Coach #850 - December 2013
920-14839 Parlor Car #882 - December 2013
920-14858 Coach #800 - December 2013
920-14859 Coach #826 - December 2013