Blending big city excitement, down-home charm, Yankee ingenuity and Southern hospitality, Baltimore & Ohio's famed flagship connected Washington, New York and Chicago for nearly 50 years! The "Capitol Limited" is ready once more to welcome you aboard an authentic late 1950s consist of 10 streamlined cars - most available for the first time in plastic - with matching diesel-electric power, as the newest WalthersProto name train in HO Scale.
* Based on Cars in Regular Cap Service from the Late 1950s to 1971
* 10 Authentic B&O Cars
* Eight Newly-Tooled Signature Cars Available in Plastic for the Very First Time
* New Modeler-Installed Extended Drawbar for 22" Radius Curves
* Real Metal Finish Simulates Stainless Steel as Appropriate
* Color-Matched to Original Drift Cards as Appropriate
* Prototypically Accurate Window Tinting as Appropriate
* Factory-Installed Steel Grab Irons
* Car Name & Number Decals
* Turned Metal Wheelsets
* Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
Strata-Dome Cars feature:
* Equipped with four nonworking rooftop floodlights & icicle breaker bar just like the prototypes
Click here to read more about the The Capitol Limited Name Train!
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation