- One of the most widely used diesels ever - based on Phase II units rebuilt for improved forward visibility and in service from the 1960s to the present
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
- Scale width hood with correct contours
- Build with or without dynamic brakes - both hood styles included
- Pilot plow
- No footboards
- Rolled-style handrails with no chain cut out
- Ratchet-style handbrake
- Same powerful drive as WalthersProto(R) locos featuring:
- Five-pole skew-wound motor
- 14 to 1 gear ratio
- Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
- All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Machined brass flywheel
- Heavy die-cast metal chassis
- Constant and directional LED headlights
- 21-pin DCC plug
- Molded drill starter points - add grab irons to your model easily with the GP9 Phase II Diesel Detail Kit (#910-258 sold separately) - read more here!
Walthers has the tools you need for a fast and easy installation too: Click here for Walthers Double Ended Pin Vise!
Click here for the complete selection of Walthers Drill Bits!