- Fully assembled & painted white - typical of today's heavy trucks operated by railroads, gas, water & power utilities, as well as city, county & state highway departments
- Colorful railroad logo decals sized to fit for quick conversion to maintenance-of-way service including BNSF, CN, ATSF, BN, CP Rail, CNW(TM), NS, Chessie, DRGW(TM), MILW, KCS, CR, CSX, SOU, SP(TM) & UP(R)
- Licensed replica of popular International trucks
- Must-have for HO model railroads
- Perfect size for collectors
- Positionable parts on many models
- Fully assembled and painted
- Die-cast metal and plastic parts
- This medium-duty truck line was introduced in the late 1980s. Powered by a Navistar DT inline six-cylinder diesel engine capable of up to 350 horsepower, the 4900 series has been a great starting point for a wide range of commercial vehicles, including delivery vans, single- and dual-axle semi tractors, as well as fire apparatus and other government applications.
INTERNATIONAL(R) and other International Truck trademarks are licensed by International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.