The Walthers Cornerstone Kalmar Intermodal Container Crane is patterned after machines used in railroad intermodal yards since the 1970s. To speed loading and unloading of containers, railroads use these self-propelled giants to place piggyback trailers and containers on rail cars. These mobile cranes are used for side loading or unloading and are especially well-suited to smaller terminals. This intermodal container crane model is an ideal addition to your layout's container yard.
- Great detail for large or small modern intermodal terminals
- Handles trailer and container loading or unloading
- Positionable lifting equipment
- Add-on spreader bar for container loading
- Colorful decals
- Molded in three colors and clear plastic