The Walthers Cornerstone Rubber Mat Style Grade Crossing is typical of many crossing installations from the 1970s on. Its tapered concrete approaches match the parts in the Concrete Street System kit 933-3138 (sold separately), but can also be used with other components or your own roads.
- Typical of modern crossing installations
- Simulated rubber roadway crossing mat
- Tapered concrete roadway approaches (matches parts in 933-3138, sold separately)
- Separate sidewalk approaches
- Builds one complete single or double-track crossing
- Easily used with other Cornerstone Street System components (sold separately)