This kit includes parts to build one light-duty scale with a wood deck and one heavy-duty scale with a concrete deck. Also included are parts for one flat-roofed and one peaked-roof scale house matching common prototype designs. Track scale alignment guides on the base plate make it simple to lay rail on the weighbridge deck. The scale house interior includes realistic interior details including the scale beam.
Check out other Walthers Cornerstone railroad buildings.
- Two baseplates to build one light-duty and one heavy-duty scale
- One each peaked and flat-roof scalehouses
- Track alignment guides on bases
- Great for yards and heavy industries
- Easily added to existing layouts
- Fits steam and diesel eras
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Molded in appropriate colors
- Realistic signs
Light-Duty Baseplate: 8-1/2 x 4-1/8" 21.5 x 10.4cm Heavy-Duty Scale Baseplate: 6-1/2 x 3-5/8" 16.5 x 9.2cm